Information Technology Unit 4 – Entrepreneurial Skills NOTES
Here, we have given you the Entrepreneurial Skills Notes PDF. This unit – Entrepreneurial Skills is one of the easiest and scoring chapters of Information Technology Part A.
Entrepreneurial skills are very necessary for all to know as a country develops only when Entrepreneurs rise up and establish their business and project plan. The below notes for Entrepreneurial skills will surely help you a lot to learn more about it.
This chapter is part of Information Technology code 402 part A – Employability Skills. Grab the Free Notes PDF for Class 10 IT unit 4 – Entrepreneurial Skills, Now!
Entrepreneurship is the type of self-employment where one is running a business to satisfy the needs of people and looking for ways to make the business better to make profits.
Successful entrepreneurs have the following qualities.
• They are confident and believe in themselves and their abilities.
• Entrepreneurs keep trying new ideas in their business.
• They are patient.
• An entrepreneur is creative and thinks differently about business ideas.
• He/She takes responsibility for their actions.
• Entrepreneurs take decisions after thinking about them.
• They work hard.
• Entrepreneurs do not give up when they face a difficulty
Session 1: Entrepreneurship and Society
What do entrepreneurs do when they run their business?
Fulfill Customer Needs
Sharing of Wealth
Use Local Materials
Lower Price of Products
Session 2: Qualities and Functions of an Entrepreneur
Qualities – They are confident, creative, hardworking, patient, and resonsibe.
Functions – Making decisions, Managing the business, Divide the income, Take risks, and Create new method, product or idea.
Session 3: Myths about Entrepreneurship
- The misconception is that every business idea needs to be unique or special.
2. The misconception we have is that a person needs a lot of money to start a business.
3. A misconception we have is that only a person having a big business is an entrepreneur.
4. A misconception we have is that entrepreneurs are born, not made.
Session 4: Entrepreneurship as a Career Option
There are two ways a person can earn a living. They are
2. wage employment
For example, a doctor who works for a hospital is a wage employed person. If the same doctor has their own clinic, he or she is a self-employed person.
A person who becomes an entrepreneur goes through a career process. This process is as follows:
Enter – First the entrepreneur enters in the market.
Survive – He/she faces competition from other entrepreneurs in the same market.
Grow – After the make their startup a bit stable then they look for the ways to expand it.
Entrepreneurial Skills NOTES PDF
Download now – CLICK HERE
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY UNIT 2 NOTES – CLICK HERE
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY UNIT 3 NOTES – CLICK HERE
VIDEO LECTURE FOR UNIT 4 Entrepreneurial Skills –
Disclaimer: The links are affiliate links and we earn a small commission when you click on those links, although at no extra cost to you.
BUY THE IT CODE 402 BOOK BY ARIHANT FOR CLASS 10 CBSE FROM AMAZON –
Hope you liked the notes for Information Technology Unit 4 – Entrepreneurial Skills, This notes pdf for Entrepreneurial Skills is free to download. Please, Share these IT notes with your friends.